- Artist Name: Ugo (which I pronounce oogo)
- Real Name: Chris Sciurba
Looking for UGO Speakers? Then you've got the wrong guy. You want these folks.
Looking for UGO Networks? That's not me either. Go here instead.
Most frequently used bits of photo gear.
- Cameras: Nikon D5500, iPhone 4 + Hipstamatic
- Lenses: 18-200, 70-300, 50, 35, Micro 105 (all Nikon)
- Photo Editors: Lightroom, Photoshop, Snapseed
Unless otherwise stated, everything on this site...including the photographs and the site itself...was created by me, © 2017 Christopher Sciurba.
However, the snazzy aperture icon used in the navigation was created by Freepik from Flaticon.com.
Most frequently used bits of audio gear, or items that are otherwise favorites.
- System: Mac Pro, MOTU 1248, Focusrite Octopre MkII, Focal CMS65
- Host: Logic
- Software Synth: Alchemy
- Hardware Synths: Elektron Octatrack, Elektron Analog Four, Elektron Monomachine, Elektron Machinedrum, Moog Sub 37, Korg Minilogue, Vermona DRM1 MkIII, Sonic Potions LXR, Ensoniq Fizmo
- Basses: Modulus Q6, Pedulla Pentabuzz, Music Man StingRay 5, Tune TWB 5 (MIJ), Tune Zi-3-8N (MIJ, Bartolini), Peavey Cirrus 5 Fretless (USA), Peavey Fury (USA, 1990, Mojotone), Frankenjazz Fretless (Fender, Fralin) DeArmand Ashbory, Gretsch G2202
- Guitars: Samick Jazz Box (Bigsby, Duncan, ABM), Ibanez RG270DX (Floyd, Gibson, Duncan)